background

Thursday, June 7, 2012

What should I make?

For those of you who don't know, I work at a company called A.M. Leonard; we sell horticultural tools and supplies (think shovels, gloves, gardening stuff). The one nice thing about working here is an employee discount! I have already bought a garden hose, a hoe, numerous pruners, soil knives and gloves too. But my most recent purchases are Burlap Tree Wrap and Nursery Jute.
Burlap Tree Wrap
Nursery Jute 
I'm sure there are people thinking, what the heck is she going to do with that stuff?! But I've got some cute ideas in mind. Also this stuff was relatively inexpensive, even without an employee discount. Our hose needs some new decor and with the wedding coming up I don't really want to buy anything...

Stay tuned to see what I come up with! 

Amy Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment