background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Whirl Wind Weekend



I'm not sure how some of you bloggers out there find time to actually sit down and blog on the weekend! I envy being able to do that. Maybe its because I'm in the last couple months leading up to the wedding, or because I feel like i'm constantly picking up and sweeping dog hair off everything! This weekend was very productive though; I went home to my parents house and we got started on the flowers for the wedding. Below is one of the bridesmaids bouquets. I think all the flowers we did turned out absolutely amazing! In case you didn't notice, or figure it out, we are using silk flowers for the wedding. I think doing so gives you an amazing keepsake from the day. I also have been in two wedding where they used silk and have my  bouquets on display in my home. 

This weekend was also great because we got to have a sleep over with my niece. She is a cutie patootie and I love every minute I get to spend with her! Other than the fact that she was  not feeling good and got up super early, I love watching elmo and the ducks with her on youtube.

I hope everyone had a great weekend too!

Amy Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment