background

Thursday, May 10, 2012

One Hundred 14



Ya know that saying, "Time flys when you're having fun"? Well apparently that has been true this past few months because There are only 114 days until the wedding! I know that seems like a lot but my to-do list is growing daily!! Right after Kyle popped the question last July I got to planning pretty quick because I want our wedding to be perfect, er perfectly us. All the big stuff has been taken care of but now we are to the little details....like centerpieces, decor, flowers, food, showers, registering, ah!

Below is a picture of the flowers we are using for the pew decoration. According to Kyles mother we could do nothing to our church and it would be perfect. For those that have never been, it is an older catholic church with  a lot of character. Seeing it my entire life though and knowing its decoration potential...its getting dolled up!


I really love the way these are turning out. There will be two sets like this and two with a simple white hydrangea tossed in. I think they are simple but yet so elegant. I've also been on the galvanized/mason jar/chic country vibe lately.

One thing I haven been trying to focus on during our wedding planning is making this wedding right for Kyle and I. It seems like there are so many trends and new things to do at weddings; however, Kyle and I are pretty traditional people. We both can also be pretty reserved. I really believe that what we are planning for our wedding is going to be perfectly us and I can't wait to see how everything comes together!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I can't wait for your big day-I know it's going to beautiful!

    ReplyDelete